1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 19, 2012 7:15 AM by kglad

    Multiple draggable movieclip within the x and y axis of another movieclip

    xxxheeroxxx Level 1

      screenshot.jpg

      I have this four draggable movieclips. I have able to drag the green bar within the gray bar and the dynamic percentage text increase/decrease accordingly.

       

      The program should make the second draggable determine the percentage of the first (100 - current value) and make it the basis for the other 3 draggable.

       

      Example:

       

      if the 1st draggable will be 75%. the other 25% will be divided by the other 3 draggables.

       

      The 3rd draggable determine the 2nd percentage (100 - current value) and make it the basis for the other 2 draggable and so on.

       

      When I drag the 1st draggable the other 3 is drag & animated accordingly but I cannot drag the 2nd, 3rd and 4th draggable.