• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hide Tab in TabbedViewNavigator?

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2012 Mar 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to hide a tab in the TabbedViewNavigatorApplication?

For Example, I want 4 tabs, but only want 3 of them to show at the bottom, esentially making it impossible for the user to get back to one unless i put it into a method somewhere?

thanks for any help

will

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2012 Mar 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In your projects main view source, there should be a list of the views, you can just take out the one you don't want in to show up in the tabs listing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats not what i was looking for...

I wanted to have the tabs show on different pages. For example, when i am on Page A, have the 'Page A' tab hidden. So if i have 5 pages in my app but only want 4 tabs and in order to get to the 5th page you would need to trigger something else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see. Check this post:

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flex/articles/flex-mobile-development-tips-tricks-pt3.html

and the other parts to it. Im not sure if it can be done without some custom coding. I couldn't find a real easy way to do it anyway. But I am by no means an expert with Flash Builder. You could make your own "tab view" using buttons or other components also...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines