1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 20, 2012 3:38 PM by David__B

Need to get Adobe flash or equlivant on to my iPad 3 can you help?

Bill Rondeau

I have been instructed by an on line course for my series 65 lic. To download The latest version of Adobe, but I keep getting that it is not made for my device. It rolls over to Adobe Systems Adobe Photoshop Touch for 9.99. When I try to download it gives me an unknown error.   Can sone one help me?

• 1. Re: Need to get Adobe flash or equlivant on to my iPad 3 can you help?
          David__B Adobe Employee

Hi Bill,

It might be possible that some of the content for taking the course is in a Flash format which is not supported on Apple mobile devices (like an iPad3). If this is the case, you may need to complete the course on a device that does support Flash content such as a computer or Android tablet. I don't know this for sure (pure speculation) but that kind of sounds like what is happening based on your description. Photoshop Touch is an image editing application, similar to what Photoshop or Photoshop Elements is on a computer. I would recommend contacting the instructor for the online course. You might need to take the course on some kind of different device.

-Dave