4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 22, 2012 9:28 AM by PascalArnal

Adt iOS and Failed to install

PascalArnal

Hello,

I compile and package an application with ADT, for iOS, Android and Desktop Air, and i have a problem with my ipa.

The packaging is OK, but when I want to deploy it in my ipad, I have the error : "Failed to install ....".

I provide my certificates during the packaging.

Thanks,

• 1. Re: Adt iOS and Failed to install
          drkstr_1 Level 4

This happens when you don't have the correct provisioning profile on the device (added in iTunes), or you did not sign and package your ipa with the correct profile signature. Also, make sure the app name and id match what you entered when you generated the provisioning profile.

Run through the steps again. It took me a couple tries to get it right...

• 2. Re: Adt iOS and Failed to install
            PascalArnal Level 1

I use the same provisioning profile and -app.xml with adt and flash builder. My app is ok when i package it with flash builder, but doesn't with adt. Thanks

• 3. Re: Adt iOS and Failed to install
              drkstr_1 Level 4

It works fine for me using ADT in an Ant build. If you post the steps/scripts you're using for the build, I would be happy to take a look at it.

• 4. Re: Adt iOS and Failed to install
                PascalArnal Level 1

In Flash Builder external tool :

-package -target ipa-test-interpreter -storetype pkcs12 -keystore D:/AMEE/certificats_amee/iphone_dev.p12 -provisioning-profile D:/AMEE/certificats_amee/Developpement_AMEE.mobileprovision ./bin-debug/AMEE.ipa ./bin-debug/AMEE-app.xml -C ./bin-debug/ AMEE.swf -C ./bin-debug/ ca/fujitsu/amee/assets/appicons -extdir "C:/Users/arnalpas/Adobe Flash Builder 4.6/AMEE/libs/"

The program is C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4.6\sdks\4.6.0\bin\adt.bat and the Working Directory is my project folder.

Thanks