2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 21, 2012 7:21 AM by dorin_nicolaescu

Exposure problem with Lightroom 4 CS5 and Raw 6.7

rogcwilliams68

Hi all

I have recently upgraded from Lightroom 3.6 to the new Lightroom 4 and am genrally pretty happy with it, I tend to use it along with photoshop CS5 extended and also imagenomic Portraiture, but I have found an annoying little problem in doing this and something that I never suffered with when using Lightroom 3.6 and it is this...

when I take an image from Lightroom 4 and click Edit image in Photoshop CS5 and then use Imageonmic to soften skin etc all seems to work well I then carry out any touching up within Photoshop and once finished save it back to lightroom for any final tweaks etc which is fine and all works smoothly, except once I have saved it back to Lightroom the exposure has been pushed up about 3-4 stops at least , meaning I then have to pull it down again and this can sometimes result in extra editing I could do with out. now I know its not the end of the world and is probably just a bug that I'm hoping will be sorted within Lightroom 4 but I just wondered if anyone else has had a similar problem, is it a bug or am I doing something wrong? (although I'm doing the same with Lighroom 4 as i used to do with LIghtroom 3.6 and that worked fine)

Oh one more thing I should mention to get lightroom 4 and CS5 to work properly together I had to go into the Adobe Labs site and download the Camera RAW 6.7 software for CS5 so it could also be a bug here i guess.