1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 22, 2012 3:02 AM by kayumarz

Swf to HTML converters

stevoad Level 1

Hi,

Are there any other swf to HTML converters, I know there is Wallaby and Swiffy from Google, but does anyone know any others, that support ActionScript. I want to convert a swf file to HTML, but the swf has some ActionScript (AS3) code inside it that is used to populate the swf. I want to be able to convert this into HTML and use JavaScript to populate the HTML version.

Wallaby is great but doesn't support ActionScript, Swiffy does but only a subset of AS2.

Is there anything else out there?

Thanks

Stephen

• 1. Re: Swf to HTML converters
          kayumarz Level 1

Hi Stephen

If your flash content is non-interactive, you can try Flash-Banner-Converter.com (Flabaco for short).  It's a free online converter and converts SWF to video which playsback in most HTML5 browsers and non-flash devices such as the iPAD. It converts swf to MP4, WebM and OGG video formats.

> I know there is Wallaby and Swiffy from Google, but does anyone know any others, that support ActionScript.

Flabaco supports action script.

Ofcourse, this solution doesn't apply if your content is interactive... after all it converts flash to HTML5 Videos which are non-interactive.

Incase its of interest, here's another related thread: http://forums.adobe.com/message/4205155

Kayomarz

Flash Banner Converter