Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash installed fine, but not displaying flash content

Mar 21, 2012 Mar 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

first i would like to say this is working on some of our workstations, while others flash is installed, but doesn't display properly and when the mouse pointer is moved over the flash area it will show up choppy and start showing random parts of the flash content as you move the pointer around.

all computers are IE 9 and Windows 7 64bit and for the most part are configured the same. Tried uninstalling flash and reinstalling, restart, clearing browser, nothing works on the affected workstations, I've tried everything I can think of and I'm about out of ideas. the version installed is the current version as of today, 3/21/2012

as you can see in this image, the test flash is not showing any content, but when right clicked is a flash object, showing the current version of the installed player.

Untitled.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you, it is installed, enabled and no activex filtering is applied.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please check if JavaScript is enabled for these browsers?

The instructions are here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 22, 2012 Mar 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Other things to try:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines