14 Replies Latest reply on Mar 26, 2012 3:54 AM by Green4ever

Grep style

S.Biancardo Level 1

Is possible whit style grep signaler only first apparition?

Example (error):

CHA/IK 15÷61 IDROINVERTER heat pumps and water chillers are designed to meet the needs of small domestic or service sector environments. Equipped with R410A refrigerant gas and INVERTER Rotary/Scroll compressors they are extremely functional and reliable units. In fact, the inverter device controls and continuously modulates the compressor speed, keeping the temperature of the water delivered to the system stable and constant and adapting it perfectly to the thermal load of the places where terminal units it feeds are installed. This obtains high energy efficiencies and ESEER values higher than conventional units, and a reduction of compressor starting peak currents, thus considerably reducing the risk of malfunctioning or breakages. Moreover, IDROINVERTER does not require inertial storage tanks, since the refrigerating capacity delivered is constantly equal to that required while guaranteeing very quiet operation because the fans adjust their speed to the real load of the system, with benefits above all during the night. It also prevents shutdown due to unexpected overloads, by means of an innovative control system which, on being activated, reduces the refrigerating capacity delivered while keeping the unit running.

Example (right)

CHA/IK 15÷61 IDROINVERTER heat pumps and water chillers are designed to meet the needs of small domestic or service sector environments. Equipped with R410A refrigerant gas and INVERTER Rotary/Scroll compressors they are extremely functional and reliable units. In fact, the inverter device controls and continuously modulates the compressor speed, keeping the temperature of the water delivered to the system stable and constant and adapting it perfectly to the thermal load of the places where terminal units it feeds are installed. This obtains high energy efficiencies and ESEER values higher than conventional units, and a reduction of compressor starting peak currents, thus considerably reducing the risk of malfunctioning or breakages. Moreover, IDROINVERTER does not require inertial storage tanks, since the refrigerating capacity delivered is constantly equal to that required while guaranteeing very quiet operation because the fans adjust their speed to the real load of the system, with benefits above all during the night. It also prevents shutdown due to unexpected overloads, by means of an innovative control system which, on being activated, reduces the refrigerating capacity delivered while keeping the unit running.

Thanks.

• 1. Re: Grep style
          [Jongware] Most Valuable Participant

S.Biancardo wrote:

Is possible whit style grep signaler only first apparition?

Possible, yeah ... but it's cumbersome and may have some side effects (though not in your example text). Are you sure you "need" a GREP style for this?

Apply Bold to this:

^((?!IDROINVERTER).)+IDROINVERTER

Apply Regular to this:

^((?!IDROINVERTER).)

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Grep style
            S.Biancardo Level 1

I have try your grp but this is the result:

Grep: ^((?!IDROINVERTER).)+IDROINVERTER

I want bold only IDROINVERTER

There is any way for this bold in text?

• 3. Re: Grep style
              Green4ever Level 3

Hi

Just use a non breaking space after the first occurrence only. And change Grep expression like this,

IDROINVERTER~S

Try this. If you are ready to insert a non-breaking space after the first word.

---------------

Green4ever

• 4. Re: Grep style
                S.Biancardo Level 1

This grep not function IDROINVERTER~S.

• 5. Re: Grep style
                  Green4ever Level 3

Have you inserted a non breaking space after the first "IDROINVERTER" which you want in bold?

• 6. Re: Grep style
                    S.Biancardo Level 1

How i can insert a non breaking space?

• 7. Re: Grep style
                      Green4ever Level 3

Select the space after the word "IDROINVERTER" and press [ctrl + Alt + x] for windows, [cmd+opt+x] for mac.  It will insert a non-breaking space.

• 8. Re: Grep style

You forgot the second part in my two-step GREP style ...

• 9. Re: Grep style
                          S.Biancardo Level 1

I have try your grep but bold CHA/IK 15÷61 IDROINVERTER i want to bold only IDROINVERTER

• 10. Re: Grep style

Yes, and that is a symptom of you forgetting the second part in my two-step GREP style. I can repeat that all day long.

Can anyone else try my two-step GREP style and please confirm it is working? (You have to apply both parts of my two-step GREP style, or it will not work.)

• 11. Re: Grep style
                              Green4ever Level 3

Hi Jongware,

I tried your two step GREP style, You missed a "+" in the second GREP expression. Because of this it is not working.

^((?!IDROINVERTER).)+

Modify the second one like this. And it is done. I tested it and it is working fine.

------------------

Green4ever

• 12. Re: Grep style

...!

Oh okay. Well, S., that's what you get when you say that just that first GREP "doesn't work".

Thanks, Greenie. I like your avatar too -- Bender rules

• 13. Re: Grep style
                                  S.Biancardo Level 1

Thanks to all. I resolved with insert   in first occerence of text.

• 14. Re: Grep style
                                    Green4ever Level 3

Ah aahh.!  Thanks for your commets about my avatar...