My qn is related to Form Participant workflow. I wanted to work with Form Participant as I think it gives me a flexiblity to work with java script as against with dialog participant step.
What I did:
1. I create a page with some text fields.
2. Created a workflow model with choosing this page as a part of form participant Step.
3. Kicked off a workflow
4. Came to my workflow inbox.
5. Right click on my action item in the inbox and choose complete.
6. Here I was expecting to have some sort of an interaction with my form/page that I have associated my participant workflow step with. But I dont see my form but just an out of the box dialog with next step and comment.
1. Is it the right approch?
2. Choosing a 'page' as part of my step is right one or should I be creating my form differently?
3. Or my interaction with the page would be some where else and not from the inbox.