1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 25, 2012 10:16 PM by kglad

Interactive movie.

Rickoss

Hi guys, I'm a total flash noob. I need to make a interactive movie.

It's a video about violence, now that I've shot all the footage Theres a point in the video where the user has to make a decision.

My idea was just a few simple buttons to make these decisions easy to read, after the user clicks one of his desired decisions a new movie plays.

I thought it was simple because I'm good with photoshop but that did not help me one bit.( actionscript etc. im a total noob)

Quick rundown of what the actual concept of the video is:

(All of the footage is shot and edited already)

Two guys talk in the video and decide to take an elivator, they encounter a victim of a vicious beating and there attackers.

This is the moment where I need the buttons to appear with  4 choices each starting a different clip. with only one being the right choice.

I'm thinking this shouldn't be to hard for someone who's already skilled at flash

The closest thing I can find that is exactly like the idea I have but obviously with much more features: www.survivetheoutbreak.com/

I'm hoping someone can help me with this problem and or direct me to some good tutorials.

Thanks for your time,

Rick