4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 26, 2012 4:41 PM by tractor_17

premier elements 10 audio sync with video

tractor_17

Hi,

I am new to elements.

I imported into a new project a video that also had audio as a new project.

It is a 14 minute clip.

Somehow at minute 3:19, the audio starts from the beginning again, totally ruining the movie.

I have spent all day trying to fix this.

I have uninstalled and deleted everything adobe premiere, and then reinstalled it all a couple times.

I have renamed the video and tried to import it again, but still the audio problem.

I have used Wondershare dvd builder to make the movie, the audio is fine, but adobe should be able to correct my video white balance, so I really want to use it.

I have played the video clip in media player 10, and quick time, and the audio is fine there also.

Either elements has a bug, or somehow I messed something up within elements for this clip.

I am also using in the same movie, a 6 minute clip that doesn't have this issue.

Does anyone know how to correct this?

Along the way, I also have unlinked the audio and video, chopped the first 3:19 and dragged it over, but I can't get it exact.

Since I know the source file is not the problem, I just want to somehow get rid of whatever is saved causing this, and use the correct file