2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 26, 2012 3:25 AM by Peter Nauts

What additional Adobe+ 3th party  applications are compatible with Premiere Elements 10?

Peter Nauts

Dearest,

I purchased Premiere Elements 10 and I am wondering what additional Adobe+ 3th party  applications are compatible with Premiere Elements 10?

I tried to do some research on my own but do not get secure answers and or clear answers.

F.e. ; I would like to order Adobe After Effects to work with aside my Premiere Elements 10 but ....what AE version? I still use

a Xp Pro platform, 4GigMemory DDR2, NVDIA GEFORCE 210 1024MB videocard.

Does anyone know what AE to buy and is easy to use with my machine's capacity and Premiere Elements 10?

IF my question isn't specific enough then please escept my apology, I do not know how to ask it different.

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Peter

• 1. Re: What additional Adobe+ 3th party  applications are compatible with Premiere Elements 10?
          the_wine_snob Level 9

Peter,

Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately, you have posted to the Tip & Tricks sub-forum, which is really a repository for, well "tips & tricks."

Maybe our MOD, Steve Grisetti, will move this out ot the main, Adobe Premiere Elements forum.

That said, Adobe AfterEffects is a stand-alone program, for compositing video. It is not a plug-in, nor does it directly interface with PrE, as it can with Premiere Pro, if purchased in a suite. Still, the work in PrE can go to AE, and the work in AE can come back into PrE, though not in the direct line, that it can with one of the suites with PrPro and AE, via Adobe Dynamic Link (ADL).

There are also several 3rd party providers, but one does need to do a bit of looking, on the 3rd party provider's Web site, to see if PrE is supported.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 2. Re: What additional Adobe+ 3th party  applications are compatible with Premiere Elements 10?
            Peter Nauts Level 1

Woops,

sorry, my bad.Kind a stupid....:)

Thank you for your quick reply and info! Excellent.

I'll search for an Ae that suits my machines performance.

Met vriendelijke groet

Peter Nauts

Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 21:31:02 -0600

To: peternauts1968@hotmail.com

Subject: What additional Adobe+ 3th party  applications are compatible with Premiere Elements 10?

Re: What additional Adobe+ 3th party  applications are compatible with Premiere Elements 10?

created by Bill Hunt in Premiere Elements Tips & Tricks - View the full discussion

Peter, Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, you have posted to the Tip & Tricks sub-forum, which is really a repository for, well "tips & tricks." Maybe our MOD, Steve Grisetti, will move this out ot the main, Adobe Premiere Elements forum. That said, Adobe AfterEffects is a stand-alone program, for compositing video. It is not a plug-in, nor does it directly interface with PrE, as it can with Premiere Pro, if purchased in a suite. Still, the work in PrE can go to AE, and the work in AE can come back into PrE, though not in the direct line, that it can with one of the suites with PrPro and AE, via Adobe Dynamic Link (ADL). There are also several 3rd party providers, but one does need to do a bit of looking, on the 3rd party provider's Web site, to see if PrE is supported. Good luck, Hunt

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page: http://forums.adobe.com/message/4291096#4291096

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at http://forums.adobe.com/message/4291096#4291096. In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Premiere Elements Tips & Tricks by email or at Adobe Forums

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/message/2936746#2936746.