• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How To Display Publish results of Presenter on iPad ?

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2012 Mar 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how I can display my results from Presenter 7 (after publish) on an iPad ??

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thank You,

G

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 27, 2012 Mar 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At present, we cannot view Adobe Presenter output in ipad.

Since flash is not supported so, you will not be able to run the Presenter output in iPad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2012 Mar 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You.

From your responds "At present, we cannot view Adobe Presenter output in ipad".   Does this means that Adobe Presenter does have possible improvements to allow publishing results to iPad ???

Any idea about what time period ???

I was under the impression that Presenter may be a dead end and adobe is pushing Captivate as the main tool???

Thanks

G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 28, 2012 Mar 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Presenter is not dead. Adobe has shifted ownership to the Captivate product team from the Connect product team and they are looking at adding some very cool enhancements to Presenter for its next release. However, I'm not aware of any plans for iOS support at this moment, but a lot can change before it is released.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources