• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player 11 50% Install Error: Unknown Error.

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2012 Mar 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I freshly installed Windows 7: Ultimate edition (32 bit) and It seemed I had no flash player so I went to go download the newest flash player and it goes through the proccess flawlessly until it hits 50% it fails and says "Error: Unknown Error" I tried Troubleshooting witch it sent me to but none of it works. I would really like some help with this problem within the week. Thank you!

Processor: Intel(R) Pentium 9E0 D CPU 2.80GHz 2.79GHz

Ram: 3.00 GB

32-bit Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate

No flash whatsoever.

Firefox 11.0

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 27, 2012 Mar 27, 2012

Just change the 64 to 32:

http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/current/install_flash_player_32bit.exe

I was having the same problem, but the full installer worked for me.  There's at least one other thread reporting the same thing.  I guess there's something wrong with Adobe's servers tonight.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download this installer file: 64 bit Flash Player Plug-in (All other browsers)

Then disconnect from the internet and run the installer file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your soloution is for that of a 64 bit operating system witch is incompatable for me. Can you please direct me to a 32 bit version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just change the 64 to 32:

http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/current/install_flash_player_32bit.exe

I was having the same problem, but the full installer worked for me.  There's at least one other thread reporting the same thing.  I guess there's something wrong with Adobe's servers tonight.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having the same issue, but I am currently running Windows XP (32-bit as well).

I'm beginning to think this problem might come from the installer currently being provided by adobe though.

I've had to make a clean installation of flash 2 times today, but it wasn't until the third that I was asked how to handle updates by the installer and it wasn't until then that I began to have issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 28, 2012 Mar 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2012 Mar 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah the offline installer for Flash Player really worked thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines