• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Revisions Page

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2008 Apr 16, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the training course that I attended, there was a sample shown of a Revisions Page, which would "automatically" update with a link to any documents that were revised during a particular time period. If I remember the discussion correctly, it would hold those revisions as a permanent copy for the old documents while providing the most current links. This wasn't part of the actual training course, just a side note, so unfortunately I don't have any documentation. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 16, 2008 Apr 16, 2008
Hi Christi

I believe you got that from one of my classes.

Basically, I had declared 24 See Also keywords. NewJan, NewFeb, NewDec... and RevJan, RevFeb, RevDec... and so on. New meaning New topics and Rev meaning Revised topics.

Then I created a page where I inserted 24 "See Also" controls. Each control being linked to one keyword.

From there forward, it's a simple matter of ensuring you take a moment to assign topics to their appropriate See Also keyword.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Christi

I believe you got that from one of my classes.

Basically, I had declared 24 See Also keywords. NewJan, NewFeb, NewDec... and RevJan, RevFeb, RevDec... and so on. New meaning New topics and Rev meaning Revised topics.

Then I created a page where I inserted 24 "See Also" controls. Each control being linked to one keyword.

From there forward, it's a simple matter of ensuring you take a moment to assign topics to their appropriate See Also keyword.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hey Rick!

Yes of course it was from your class - I knew I should have taken better notes!

Thank you for the reminder!

Christi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp