2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 16, 2008 3:32 PM by CFedarko

Revisions Page

CFedarko
      In the training course that I attended, there was a sample shown of a Revisions Page, which would "automatically" update with a link to any documents that were revised during a particular time period. If I remember the discussion correctly, it would hold those revisions as a permanent copy for the old documents while providing the most current links. This wasn't part of the actual training course, just a side note, so unfortunately I don't have any documentation. Any ideas?
        • 1. Re: Revisions Page
          Captiv8r Adobe Community Professional & MVP
          Hi Christi

I believe you got that from one of my classes.

Basically, I had declared 24 See Also keywords. NewJan, NewFeb, NewDec... and RevJan, RevFeb, RevDec... and so on. New meaning New topics and Rev meaning Revised topics.

Then I created a page where I inserted 24 "See Also" controls. Each control being linked to one keyword.

From there forward, it's a simple matter of ensuring you take a moment to assign topics to their appropriate See Also keyword.

Cheers... Rick
          • 2. Re: Revisions Page
            CFedarko Level 1
            Hey Rick!

Yes of course it was from your class - I knew I should have taken better notes!

Thank you for the reminder!

Christi