1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 29, 2012 10:04 AM by Manish-Sharma

indesign CS5.5 blocks when menu'pages' is open.

Pol Bonduelle

Can anybody help me? Every time I open the menu-frame 'pages' indesign CS5.5 blockes, so I have to force quitting and closing the program. Problem is that when I restart my indesign, the menu frame 'pages' opens automatically and the whole procedure goes on again...

Thanx for an answer

pol

• 1. Re: indesign CS5.5 blocks when menu'pages' is open.
          Manish-Sharma Employee Moderator

Reset the preferences,

These are normally hidden files, so you will need to set your system to show them. They will be found in various places depending on the OS, and the version of InDesign.

InDesign Defaults:

Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<USER>\Application Data\Adobe\InDesign\<Version #>\<language>\  (Note: Prior to version 6 [CS4] the language folder is not used).

Windows Vista or Windows 7: C:\Users\<USER>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\InDesign\<Version #>\<Language>\ (Note: Prior to version 6 [CS4] the language folder is not used).

Macintosh: Hard Drive/Users/<USER>/Library/Preferences/Adobe InDesign/<Version #>/<Language>/(Note: Prior to version 6 [CS4] the language folder is not used).

InDesign SavedData:

Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<USER>\Local Settings\Application Data\Adobe\InDesign\<Version #>\<Language>\Caches\  (Note: Prior to version 6 [CS4] the language folder is not used).

Windows Vista or Windows 7: C:\Users\<USER>\AppData\Local\Adobe\InDesign\<Version #>\<Language>\Caches\  (Note: Prior to version 6 [CS4] the language folder is not used).

Macintosh: Hard Drive/Users/Library/Caches/Adobe InDesign/<Version #>/<Language>/ (Note: Prior to version 6 [CS4] the language folder is not used).