• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Search functionality not working when WebHelp is deployed in a specific environment

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2012 Mar 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Search functionality is not working in the Webhelp that has been integrated with the application and is being accesed through a web browser. However it seems to be working fine in my local machine.

The source files of this Help were first developed in X5 and thereafter upgraded to RoboHelp 8.0. But after somewhile I now have RoboHelp 9.0 installed in my machine. The WebHelp that is throwing problem was developed in the 8.0 version.

Can this be explained and rectified?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 30, 2012 Mar 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you tell us what "not working" means? Can you give us some more detail to try and narrow down the problem? Also you say the search works on your local machine. Have you tried running the help from the generated / published location yourself?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp