I'm trying to update to OSMF 2.0 in FB4.6. I've built an OSMF2.swc from the 2.0 catalog.xml and library.swf files and included it in the build path of my project. Just adding that gave me a ton of errors, so I also added the source path of OSMF\framework\OSMF\org. Now things "look" right but I'm still showing errors on MediaPlayer events.
I'm getting the following errors:
1046: Type was not found or was not a compile-time constant: MediaPlayerStateChangeEvent.
1046: Type was not found or was not a compile-time constant: PlayEvent.
1046: Type was not found or was not a compile-time constant: TimeEvent.
And I have these includes:
What I don't understand (one of the many things) is why when I type "event:" the following is displayed "(c) PlayEvent - org.osfm.events" so it looks like it should know about the events, yet I get the error.
My bad for not understanding how to build the OSMF.swc file.
1. Create new library project with catalog.xml and library.swf
2. Include source folder that points to osmf\framework\osmf\org
3. Add the additional compile parameters: -swf-version=11 -define CONFIG::LOGGING true -define CONFIG::FLASH_10_1 true -define CONFIG::PLATFORM true -define CONFIG::MOCK false
4. Remove osmf.swc from the 4.6 libraries
5. Add the OSMF.swc to the project