• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anyone else had problems downloading RH9 trial version?

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2012 Apr 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have unsuccessfully tried to download the RoboHelp 9 trial version using various browsers (IE, Firefox, Safari) on both my work and personal laptops.  Received the following error message when trying to download the trial this morning using Safari.  Has anyone else had problems downloading the trial version?  I just ran across download information on Adobe's website this morning stating that popups, firewalls, 3rd party security, etc. must be disabled before downloading.  Is this the problem or is there an issue at Adobe's end??

I haven't used RoboHelp in many years and need to get the trial installed asap in order to compare against Flare 8.

Thank you.

Ruth Markham

DownloadErrorMsg.PNG 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forgot to mention that I was given temporary Admin rights on my work laptop although those are going away tomorrow morning.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're not trying this on a Mac are you? Firefox should be able to download the installer so that it can be run - contact Adobe Support - install issues are usually a free call.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff, no, neither of my laptops are a Mac.  I just learned that this may actually be a firewall issue at my end, rather than with Adobe.

Thanks for responding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2012 Apr 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ruth,

Yes probably, your firewall, might be obstructing.

I was wondering, in case you are still facing the issue then you can try following steps too--

1) Go to this page (copy to your address bar)

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=robohelp&loc=en_us&promoid=DJDVH

2) Log in using your Adobe ID and Password

3) Copy paste each of the below links in the address bar, one at a time and hit "Enter" from keyboard (Return)

http://trials.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/RBHP/9/win32/RoboHelp_9_WWEFDJ.exe

http://trials.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/RBHP/9/win32/RoboHelp_9_WWEFDJ.7z

4) Once you ahve downloaded both of the links, use the EXE to initialize the installer.

Good Luck!

Thanks,

Anjaneai

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp