2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 4, 2012 9:06 PM by Jimlamar

how do i get the audio mixer window back

Jimlamar

I have reinstalled the program 3 times and I still can't get the audio window back, I moved it over out of the way while making a video and it won't come bak into the frame. Pretty poor program design in my opinion, the volume controls should stay in place while you make a video but they don't. I am very dissappointed in this program. If this is not resolved soon I am going to return this premiere elements 10 and get my money back and find a better program for editing my videos.

• 1. Re: how do i get the audio mixer window back
          nealeh Level 5

If you're not having fun using this program you would probably be better of trying another program. I suggest though that you download and use their trials first - most video editing products have their own strengths and weaknesses. I've been playing around with Corel VideoStudio and Cyberlink PowerDirector recently and while they're not as powerful as Premiere Elements they may be worth trying.

On the other hand, if you want to persevere with Elements, try Window> Restore Workspace or toggling the Audio panels off and on.

3.png

Cheers,

--

Neale

Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your children

• 2. Re: how do i get the audio mixer window back
            Jimlamar Level 1

Thank you, I got it to come back after another reinstall, I will be careful not to move it to far again!! Lol!! Jim