It is not likely anyone is going to write a tutorial just for you, but some ideas might be provided for you to look into. Usually if you observe something long enough and close enough you can deduce what is being done.
For starters, what you see in that banner appears to involve controlling the 3 dimensional rotation properties of a few different movieclips. You could think of each one as being a plane that has its center in the middle of the stage, and the position of the mouse defines the rotation properties for each. Objects closer to you move more than those isn the distance, which help give a better depth illusion.
What you can do is assign a MOUSE_MOVE event listener and use that to call a function that adjusts the rotationX, rotationY, and rotationZ properties of each of the different movieclips based on the cursor position.
I think you can make this very easly. It is not 3D in the true sense of it. First you take some photo of you chose and select and extend some object on it into separate layers. Then you import this PSD file into new flash document (or just simply insert those separate images on stage one by one). Then you make movie clips from it and you can use even skew transform of them in simple motion tween and you are done. You can use 3D tools as well of course. Really simple, i thin
1. Create new scene
2. Create two (or more layers)
3. Insert background image in first layer
4. Insert another images in other layers :-)
5. Make MovieClip from everyone (click object and press F8)
6. Go to background layer and choose background movie clip
8. Then click right button to first keyframe on time line and choose Create motion tween (1st)
9. In tool menu choos 3D rotation tool
10. click on the end of the animation and slightli rotate background image
11. do the same for other layers/objects
you can do reverse animation in order to make it smooth and you are done :-) Hope it help