Does it crash? Will it be possible for you to share the crash dump with us?
Method for generating the crash dump:
1) Install 32bit windbg from internet.
2) Launch the command prompt
3) Navigate to folder "cd C:\Program Files\Debugging Tools for Windows (x86)"
4) Type "windbg -I" and press enter
5) Now do the steps to reproduce the crash. (Launch Acrobat and click comments pane)
6) After it crashes observe if a windbg window is launched with the crash details. Click Yes if it asks you to save it.
7) A windbg window will open with a rectangular text box at the bottom of it where you can type text.
8) Create a folder "C:\labfiles"
9) In the text box mentioned in step 7 enter the following: .dump /ma c:/labfiles/AcrobatCrash.dmp
10) Press enter.
11) Share the file @ C:\labfiles\AcrobatCrash.dmp
Thanks in advance.