• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Memory leak: critical (blocker) bug with unloading SWF with Vector.<T>

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2012 Apr 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the original bugreport https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3071138

dated december 2011 (add actually appeared even earlier). Despaired of getting any Adobe's team attention I even submitted it again today (as of new releases of FP 11.3 and AIR 3.3 betas).

Chris Campbell, seems like u're active on this forums. Can you give any feedback?

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This bug has definitely been around a while.  The good news is that it's currently slated "Open / To Fix" for our AIR 3.3 release which is currently up on labs.adobe.com  (our internal number is 3072792).  We've been able to reproduce the problem and our development team is actively investigating.

The best way to make sure this gets continued focus is to recommend to everyone you know who is affected by this bug to take a minute and cast their vote on the public bug.

Bug 3071138 - Cannot unload (Loader.unloadAndStop) SWF with Vector.<T>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chris, well I see it as "to track" since the end of december or january.. and all other FP team members and managers are totally ignorant. I hope you'll fix it with upcoming release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The external bug status is different than our internal system.

I'm pushing for us to fix this if possible.  We do however have a finite amount of bugs which we can address which is why we use the bug database's voting system.  These vote and comments detailing the business implications will have a bigger impact than just my word alone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't you analyze bug level yourself apart from those votes? I mean this is not some cosmetic one, not even a feature request, this is a damn critical thing. No more enterprise Flex apps with modules, kiosk apps (that have light general shell and loadable swfs for modules) are screwed. BUT we have a fancy RELEASE_OUTSIDE that will just save the world...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, we definitely analyze bugs on other criteria.  However, if we hypothetically had 10 bugs with the same severity and the capacity to fix 7, the number of votes/comments (along with other variables) would definitely play a factor in prioritization.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines