To assist us in quickly understanding your problem, please follow these guidelines when posting:
- Specify your operating system (including 32bit or 64bit edition)
- Specify your web browser and version (including 32bit or 64bit edition)
- Specify your Flash Player version
- Give us a brief explanation of the problem, please include any information you feel is important
Oh right, i meant to include that information but i must've forgotten.
1. I'm using Windows XP, 32 bit.
2. I use the 32 bit version of a browser called Rockmelt, but like i said flash in my browser works fine.
3. Currently i have no flash player, but i've attempted multiple times to install v126.96.36.199
4. As I said, starting around the update, the flash player on my computer no longer runs or opens any flash objects or .swf files. I get no error message after installation is complete, but i can't use it.
Oh an update, I solved the issue, maybe there was an easier way, but i went to the archive and downloaded the same version, which gave me everything i needed to run the flash player.