1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 7, 2012 3:01 PM by the_wine_snob

Is it possible to create a single picture from the many that I have taken?

rjl134554

I have about 100 pictures of dogs and cats,as well people and I was not sure if adobe elements 10 could do this. Many of the pictures are from family that has passed away and I wanted to make one large photo from all of them

• 1. Re: Is it possible to create a single picture from the many that I have taken?
          the_wine_snob Level 9

Unfortunately, you have posted to the Premiere Elements Forum. You want the Photoshop Elements Forum.

They will give you the steps, but there are many ways to create a photo-collage. Those can differ a bit, but basically you will Open a background Image (can be a New Image w/ a colored background or an existing Image), and then the ones that you wish to include. Click on the Background Layer of each of those, and drag to the background Image. The next step is for Photoshop, and might not work in PSElements, but hit Ctrl+T (Free Transform), hold down Shift to constrain the Aspect Ratio, click one corner and drag that, to decrease/increase the size. Repeat.

Good luck,

Hunt