• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

help me please in images

Participant ,
Apr 08, 2012 Apr 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi.. how are you guys? i hope you all fine..

iam making a game and i need images with 4 or 5 postion s

like bird eat  (i will put its face in the first frame ,second frame open mouth, third frame eating food)

but i dont know how to make search about images like this

thank you

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 08, 2012 Apr 08, 2012

If this is not a Flash-related question, you should probably be asking in a forum where images are more the main topic.  Try the Photoshop forums, although since this is not a technical question regarding the use of the software you might not get much help there either.  Your better bet might be to go to a stock image provider and see about purchasing images if they have any that suit your needs.

Failing all that, you might need to draw your own, or hire someone.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 08, 2012 Apr 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If this is not a Flash-related question, you should probably be asking in a forum where images are more the main topic.  Try the Photoshop forums, although since this is not a technical question regarding the use of the software you might not get much help there either.  Your better bet might be to go to a stock image provider and see about purchasing images if they have any that suit your needs.

Failing all that, you might need to draw your own, or hire someone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines