• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Form payment with drop down for one time or recurring payments

Explorer ,
Apr 12, 2012 Apr 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I want to create a payment form, and I would like to have the user be able to choose a one time donation  or a recurring donation and then be able to choose a one of the set amounts, or their own entered amount. And for recurring donation, they could choose, weekly, bimonthly, monthly, quarterly etc.

I have seen a method described for recurring payments using access to secure zones. IS there a better mothod to accomplish what I am after because in this case, there are no secure zones.

Any links to better resources on setting up a form to process payment for a specific product would be great.

thanks

TOPICS
eCommerce

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Apr 12, 2012 Apr 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi David,

That How to setup recurring billing for Secure Zone membership is the best guide we have at the moment.

Actually, what you want to achieve can not be done with the single form. If you read the article I linked to above you will find that when you setup a form for ongoing secure zone memebrship (you catually have to sell the SZ membership as this is the only way to get the recurring payments going) you will find that the form will render the radio button for every secure zone and these radio buttons will manipulate the amount. The inteval is set inside the secure zone and this is also something that can't be manipulated from the form.

This means that in your case you will need 2 or 3 different forms. You need to forms at minimum.

You can use one form for set amounts and intervals, set as aper the above link. The other form you build can manipulate the amount with some basic JavaScript when the radio buttons are clicked and you also provide the custom amount on that form.

You can have these forms on separate pages or on one page and reveal and hide them according to the customer's selection.

Cheers,

Mario

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines