Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can this be done?

Jun 14, 2006 Jun 14, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to record keystrokes so that when a user plays back the movie, a user will be prompted to type in specific text based on what appears in the text bubble? I know this can be done manually however, it is very labor intensive. Any help would be greatly appeciated!!!!!
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bettisal1 and welcome to our community

If you are asking if there is an automated way for Captivate to do this, the answer is no. You must accomplish it manually. If you feel this is a feature that should be part of Captivate, you can certainly request it by clicking this way cool and super handy little link right here.

Cheers... Rick 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi RIck!
Thanks so much for the info. I have to admit, this was the quickest help I've gotten on any application. And it blew away the technical support at Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources