1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 13, 2012 8:57 AM by Steve Grisetti

Will Premiere Elements 10 output full 1920 x 1080p? (not 1080i) to a file?

OldVideoPro

I know this is a really simple question, but I can't find the answer anywhere in the software specs, and all sorts of variations of searches bring up no results in the Forum.

I have bought, at full price, (not even upgrade price) every version of Premiere Elements since version 5.  I currently have V 9.  I can find no way of outputting proper, full, 1920 x 1080p @ 25FPS despite having this as my input source material. (UK JVC Everio Camcorder TOD format in fulll 1080p.)   (Not 1080i - 1080p!)

I usually end up setting the project settings to 720p 25FPS (using 1080p source material) and outputting at that, which is a shame.

So the simple question is as above. Will Premiere Elements 10 output full 1920 x 1080p (not 1080i) at 25FPS (British standard) to a file on disk?  Preferably in both MPEG4 for best quality uppload to YouTube, and also as a .WMV file format.

(If anyone knows a way to do this in Version 9, I'd be  really pleased to hear it - although I have asked that question before.  :-)

Cheers, folks.

Steve.