• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have Adobe Flash CS3 for Windows. Recently I switched to Mac and the serial key won't work.

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2012 Apr 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I change my Windows version to a Mac version without buying the program all over again?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Apr 16, 2012 Apr 16, 2012

Hi,

Unfortunetely Flash is platform specific which means if you have windows you cannot install it on mac.

Adobe offers cross platform from Win to MAC but only applies for current shipping version. You need to request for cross paltform upgrade and pay the upgrade price..

Please see : http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/order-product-platform-language-swap.html

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, Adobe provide the platform swap for the latest version only as you have the Flash CS3 so Adobe will not be able to help.

For details :- kb2.adobe.com/cps/405/kb405819.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Unfortunetely Flash is platform specific which means if you have windows you cannot install it on mac.

Adobe offers cross platform from Win to MAC but only applies for current shipping version. You need to request for cross paltform upgrade and pay the upgrade price..

Please see : http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/order-product-platform-language-swap.html

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines