• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

STOP TORTOURING YOUR SELFS AND INSTALL 11.3 BETA

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2012 Apr 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i recently tried everything to get a good expereience with 11.2, all versions of it, ive tried numerous nvidia drivers to stop the green screen and other picture related issues, i was always geting a kind of pause effect on every single frame of certain flash content videos, mp4 were bad to, anyway i installed 11.3 beta yesterday, im good to go, fantastic, i thought i would never be able to update the flashplayer again, i was very sceptical about 11.3 because of 11.2, but i was wrong, its ace, picure is sharp ,very sharp on certain content like animation for instance, looks like you made the animation, it can onlt get better being beta (i hope), trust me, scrap 11.2 and get the beta.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2012 Apr 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, anyone from the flash team, who do the programming, releasing what ever, do yourselfs a favour to, scrap 11.2 now, tweak 11.3 without breaking it and get it released asap, and i do know im not the only person in the world, but stands to reason that all versions up to 11.2 worked for me, soon as i tried to use 11.2, that was it, i was screwed, tried everthing, i uninstalled with uninstaller, installed 11.3 and im back to a normal good experence again, even if i install over the top of 11.2 for earlier versions i get good experience, so theres def bugs in 11.2 that are bad. Bin it, wipe your butt on it, its no good(11.2) Can someone tell me how i can get the beta into chrome please, i still cannot use flash in chrome as it is using 11.2, ive tried disable in chrome but it wont find any other versions i have installled, is there a chrome installer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2012 Apr 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear 11.3 worked for you.  We'll be releasing updated versions in the near future and would appreciate your feedback. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2012 Apr 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can say that there is a slight jumping kind of stutter when watching videos in the steam app, its like smooth and then it will like go fast a tiny little bit and go back to normal again, this isnt a problem for me as i know it the steam app causing it not the flashplayer, i was wondering if maybe there is something you could do with the flashplayer to stop this, its 11.3 beta from the 5th of april that im using, the sharpness when watching 1080p animation is amazing, i watched that buck rabbit animation and i never seen it so good, its also smooth, so i know its steam doing it. All the other videos i was having issues with and sites are all playing as normal with 11.3, soon as i try them with chrome(11.2) i cant watch them. Im looking foward to updates of 11.3, but not so sure about 11.2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines