Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

help please

Participant ,
Apr 17, 2012 Apr 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi guys..

can you help me to find a good book learn me how to make some stuff in flash like Calculation and making account and some bank stuff because iam trying to make one program so i can sell it , i already know how to make some simple games but nothing in Calculation

thank you

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Essential ActionScript 3 by Colin Moock is very good. These forums are also good, and there's lots of online tutorials and such, so between a book if you go that route, and Google you should be able to get up to speed fairly fast. When you have specific questions, this forum is the place to go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Essential ActionScript 3 by Colin Moock is very good. These forums are also good, and there's lots of online tutorials and such, so between a book if you go that route, and Google you should be able to get up to speed fairly fast. When you have specific questions, this forum is the place to go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ohh thank you alot brother, but i just want toask you if you dont mind , what about database because i didn.t see any sql or my sql in that book because i need to use it( i guess) like for customers names and their stuff,

thank you and sorry for late answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines