This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
Try changing the Windows Text Size (this is one problem that occurs only while running PSE in Windows 7 or Windows Vista). To change the text size:
- Choose Start > Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Display.
- Choose Set custom text size (DPI) in the menu on the left panel.
- Type in 149 or 151 into the Scale to this percentage of normal size field.
- Press enter and click OK.
- Choose to shut down and then restart your computer to make the change.
This should work. If this doesn't work, delete the PSE preferences file:
- First of all, close all running windows of photoshop elements.
- Click Start>>Search. Type "%appdata%".
- Here. open the folder named 'Adobe', and then Photoshop Elements>>9.0>>Editor
- Here, delete the "Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 Prefs.psp" file.
- Now launch PSE and see how that works for you.