3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 17, 2012 7:48 PM by the_wine_snob

VST plugins graphical user interface?

pantherfan75

Iv'e used the properties panel for accessing plugin interfaces but only get slider bars. does anyone know how to access the graphical user interface that comes with most third party vst plugins?

• 1. Re: VST plugins graphical user interface?
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Which effects in particular?

A number of audio effects include sliders, a preset menu AND a GUI.

• 2. Re: VST plugins graphical user interface?
            pantherfan75 Level 1

Third party vst effects. I have a number of free ones like say, Blue Cat Chorus, flanger, triple eq. Izatope vinyl. camel crusher. soundhack delay trio. TAL vocoder TAL delay etc. I also have paid ones like the Orange Vocoder, Native Instrument's 'The Mouth' Reaktor player(which works as an effcts module as well) all of these are available as vst plugins. the plugins do show up in my effects list, but when i open them up i can only see what seems to be premiere elements default sliders and controls. i could be overlooking something, or maybe it has something to do with the way i have them installed. I'm looking for the graphical user interface that i see when i open up the plugins in programs like logic studio or ableton live. any ideas?

• 3. Re: VST plugins graphical user interface?
              the_wine_snob Level 9

It will depend totally on how the publisher wrote the VST. Some might show the full GUI in Adobe Audition, but not in any version of Premiere.

It will depend totally on the author of the VST.

Good luck,

Hunt

1 person found this helpful