3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 18, 2012 3:27 AM by Norbertofh

    Any ideas on how to create this simple effect?




      I am trying to achieve the same effect that the text on this video has applied: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZfCPEn6L6g


      I am talking about that wiggling of the letters' contour. I am sure it is easy to achieve, but I can't find a quick and easy way to do it.


      Best regards.