At this time, here are some solutions for you:
- Create an account and upload your media files to a third-party hosting provider (such as YouTube).
- Obtain the embed code for the media file you've uploaded.
- Open the desired page in Muse and choose Object > Insert HTML... to paste the code into the HTML window that appears.
- Prepare the video file. Use a video editing program to combine your audio file with a generic static image, such as album art or company logo, for the visual content.
- Log into your YouTube account and upload the video file.
- Copy the embed code generated by YouTube.
- Open the desired page in Muse. Choose Object > Insert HTML. Paste the embed code of the YouTube video into the HTML window and change the height of the player to 25 pixels.
- Save the Muse site and publish the page.
Not getting Soundcloud to work. Have you are anyone else had any success with making it work? If so, then how exactly?
Thanks! I found out that CD Baby (my distributor) make store widget for embedding on websites. So now I have all my album for listening - and for sale - on my new website made with Muse!
I'm sorry but I cannot get this to work.....
It comes in as a thin bar BUT the play will not work - all other functions on the strip work - BUT will not play.
I've brought it in and left the height as normal and works fine. BUT will not play when height reduced.
I have tried importing both options of HTML from youtube but to no avail.
Cheers - tosh
When inserting html from Youtube using 'FRANK's method
I've just realised that it's the top 25px that are showing NOT the bottom - That's why not geting the controls.
Soundcloud is working for me. The only problem I am having is that, even when setting the audio up as embedded HTML to the Master (all pages within the site using that same Master), when clicking on a link to open a new page, it kills the audio and reloads everything including the audio. Any suggestions for working around this so that the embedded html for audio is a constant or in a parent? Also, knowing this would help so as to prevent the redundancy of constantly reloading background image, etc.
Does anyone know of a way to get the media file to autoplay? I suppose there may be some jquery for this. Or if there's a way to fade the music out as the viewer scrolls down?
I do not understand why the team of MUSE cannot find an answer about this music problem ! I agree that all these musics solutions you rpesented (Utube, soundcloud and so on) are not the best !
I paid a lot my adobe programs for 12 months without a real help and without some concrete answers to my all technical problems... i am really disapointed !!! ;((
i am searching the web for the same issue for hours:
html code embedded - music starts - everything fine - but if you navigate to another site the music starts again - and again - and again...
that should be an easy thing for people who know how to program that.
helloooo adobeee - we need your help!
best: in form of an appropiate audio widget
thank you anshul for the quick response.
i bought the musegrid player widget and it works fine!
but as i mentioned: the music starts over when you navigate through the website.
luckily my client agreed to put the music just on the first page.
so i have that problem solved.
but still: a widget or menu option directly in muse to handle music properly would be very helpful to a whole bunch of muse users.
serioulsy: that should not be a hard thing to do for a coder...
We appreciate your ideas and suggestions as they help in improving the product and its features for better experience. Hence would suggest you to please add this as an feature request / idea here : Ideas for features in Adobe Muse.