At this time, here are some solutions for you:
- Create an account and upload your media files to a third-party hosting provider (such as YouTube).
- Obtain the embed code for the media file you've uploaded.
- Open the desired page in Muse and choose Object > Insert HTML... to paste the code into the HTML window that appears.
- Prepare the video file. Use a video editing program to combine your audio file with a generic static image, such as album art or company logo, for the visual content.
- Log into your YouTube account and upload the video file.
- Copy the embed code generated by YouTube.
- Open the desired page in Muse. Choose Object > Insert HTML. Paste the embed code of the YouTube video into the HTML window and change the height of the player to 25 pixels.
- Save the Muse site and publish the page.
Thanks! I found out that CD Baby (my distributor) make store widget for embedding on websites. So now I have all my album for listening - and for sale - on my new website made with Muse!
I'm sorry but I cannot get this to work.....
It comes in as a thin bar BUT the play will not work - all other functions on the strip work - BUT will not play.
I've brought it in and left the height as normal and works fine. BUT will not play when height reduced.
I have tried importing both options of HTML from youtube but to no avail.
Cheers - tosh
Soundcloud is working for me. The only problem I am having is that, even when setting the audio up as embedded HTML to the Master (all pages within the site using that same Master), when clicking on a link to open a new page, it kills the audio and reloads everything including the audio. Any suggestions for working around this so that the embedded html for audio is a constant or in a parent? Also, knowing this would help so as to prevent the redundancy of constantly reloading background image, etc.
I do not understand why the team of MUSE cannot find an answer about this music problem ! I agree that all these musics solutions you rpesented (Utube, soundcloud and so on) are not the best !
I paid a lot my adobe programs for 12 months without a real help and without some concrete answers to my all technical problems... i am really disapointed !!! ;((
i am searching the web for the same issue for hours:
html code embedded - music starts - everything fine - but if you navigate to another site the music starts again - and again - and again...
that should be an easy thing for people who know how to program that.
helloooo adobeee - we need your help!
best: in form of an appropiate audio widget
thank you anshul for the quick response.
i bought the musegrid player widget and it works fine!
but as i mentioned: the music starts over when you navigate through the website.
luckily my client agreed to put the music just on the first page.
so i have that problem solved.
but still: a widget or menu option directly in muse to handle music properly would be very helpful to a whole bunch of muse users.
serioulsy: that should not be a hard thing to do for a coder...
We appreciate your ideas and suggestions as they help in improving the product and its features for better experience. Hence would suggest you to please add this as an feature request / idea here : Ideas for features in Adobe Muse.