Ask such specific questions in the product specific forums.
Moving this discussion to the Premiere Elements forum.
According to this SITE, your Panny should work just fine.
However, there can be issues:
- FW cable - but if it works with your Sony, it should be fine.
- FW connector on the computer - but if it works with your Sony, it should be fine.
- FW controller, either on the MoBo, or a FW card - but if it works with your Sony, it should be fine.
- FW connector on your Panny - try it on another computer, or with other Capture software to test.
- The order that you are turning on PrE's Capture module, or the camera. See below).
- Plug in the camera, turn it on, and set to the necessary Mode, such as VCR (do not know that camera) launch PrE and select theand test.
- Plug in the camera, launch PrE, then choose Capture, turn on camera, and select Mode.
- Variations on above.
Some cameras need things done is a certain order, and that order can make a major difference. When you find the right combo, make note of it.
Hi Thanks everyone.
I found a link to use legacy drivers, I have managed to capture my footage, but the time - code wasnt transfered. But still no loss. Now to get to work re learning.
I have been using Premier 6 with a Matrox RT 2000, but you cant get AGP computers now. :-(