20 Replies Latest reply: Jul 31, 2012 6:55 PM by chris.campbell RSS

FLV Videos not playing on the latest version of the flash player (

I recently upgraded my flash plugin on Mozilla to version  Since them a lot of  video content I create no longer plays, audio is still heard and plays fine.  These videos previously played fine on earlier versions of the flash player plugin.

Each problem  video has been encoded with 2 separate SPS/PPS Nals in the AVC Decoder configuration record.  This allows me to send 2 slighlty different AVC Slice NAL over HTTP  depending on network conditions.  What I seee happening is that the video content relating to the first SPS/PPS entrys doesnt play but content using the 2nd SPS/PPS entry plays just fine.

These same videos play just fine on and earlier versions of the flash player plugin, see http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/installers/archive/fp _11.1.102.

I can supply a sample video if required.

Is this a bug in the player? As it used to work and H264 analyser I use (H264Visa) has no problems with thses flash videos.

Flash Version:    flash version

P.S I posted this same issue on another category that was only read only it said by mistake