1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 19, 2012 4:36 AM by Manish-Sharma

Table Misfitting

AmeenAXCF

Hello,

I've been working on an InDesign document which contains a few tables.

One of those tables comes from an MS Word document and consists of 5 columns and about 100 rows.

If you look at the content of most of the cells you will see that the text touches the cells from inside and may pass through the borders of the cells a bit.
      When I tried to increase the value of the Row Height property, the table moved to the next page automatically, and when I tried to increase the value again, the table just disappeared!

Could anybody tell me how to solve this problem?
      Thank you.

• 1. Re: Table Misfitting
          Manish-Sharma Employee Moderator

When you increase the value of the Row Height property, the table moved to the next page automatically, and when I tried to increase the value again, the table just disappeared! ...

The table disppear becuase it become the overset text , when you will increase the value then you will see the red plus sign ....hence change the size of the text box is which you have placed the table , I

Also in your case ,select the table in which the text is not coming properly and go to Tables-->cell Options-->text , Check the text inset , justification , and the baseline settings.