• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

11.3 beta 2

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2012 Apr 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, if anyones got the beta installed, 11.3 beta 1 or 2 , can they go over to dopehood.com and see if there cpu hits 100% load, although i dont think its the flashplayer, it happens on firefox, and chrome(11.2 version of flash in chrome) and ie9, can someone confirm this please, i think its the actual website, but, ive not been on this site untill now with 11.3 or 11.2, so i cant say for sure, used to work ok with releases prior to 11.2, or rather i can say that i never had this problem when i had the prior release to 11.2 installed, so if it is the flash player then 11.2 and 11.3 are causing 100% load on this website, please say im wrong Chris or any other person from ADOBE. This is the only site its ever happened to me, but before i used to go on this site i was ok, normal load, the site owner could of screwed something up which is what im hoping for.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 19, 2012 Apr 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For issues with the Flash Player beta version, please post in the beta forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines