12 Replies Latest reply on Apr 23, 2012 3:56 AM by activeroo

    How do I distort/skew text?

    activeroo Level 1



      I need to change the perspective of the text on my poster document to make it look like a page lying on a desk, the top of the page smaller (giving the impresion it's further away) to match the paper I've already distorted in photoshop.  If you could tell me how to do this with images as well that would be great, then I won't have to distort the image in photoshop before placing it in InDesign.


      Many thanks experts!



      Screen shot 2012-04-20 at 00.15.07.png