2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 21, 2012 9:40 AM by nealeh

PS and PE 10

Bevmar133

Please could someone guide me to where I can remove a dust bin from a picture, I have just bought this programme and am lost.

• 1. Re: PS and PE 10
          the_wine_snob Level 9

Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately, you have posted to the Premiere Elements forum. PrElements is the video-editing half of the Photoshop Elements/Premiere Elements bundle. You want to post to the Photoshop Elements Forum.

Good luck,

Hunt

PS - I could tell you how to do that in Photoshop, but Photoshop Elements has some slightly different Tools, than does its "big-brother," and I would probably muddy the waters. The people at the PSElements Forum will be able to quickly direct you how to do it best, in that program. Also, when you do post there, please attach an Image, or what you are working with, to help others see your situation, and can better help you. If you need details on Attaching and Image, see this ARTICLE.

• 2. Re: PS and PE 10
            nealeh Level 5

If you have two images of the scene you could try Scene Cleaner with the Guided Edit Photomerge. If not then use the Healing brush. Set it to Content Aware in the option bar.

Cheers,

--

Neale

Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your children