- I have created a skin in Flash CS3 Professional which is
exported as class mx.flash.UIMovieClip using the Flex Component
Kit. As a result, it has 4 frames with labels (i.e.
- I am exporting to an SWC, and compiling that into my flex
- I set the skin in the <Style> section as the single
"skin: ..." statement. Flex handles the events using those named
frames in the Flash Component.
Now here's what I'm trying to achieve:
- When I hover over the button, the skin switches to the "up"
frame from the Flash component. This is what I want to be able to
- So I think I need to get a handle on that skin class, so I
can set skinClass.currentState = 'over' or something to that