All of a sudden I cant connect FB to my phone to debug. It was literally all of a sudden, worked one day and then not the next and I'm not aware of doing anything.
It started by not finding my phone unless I clicked refresh. It would then find it but with a warning that I need Android 2.2 to work (I have).
I then get a warning that I need AIR 22.214.171.1248 and would I like to install it. I have 3.2 from the android market.
I then get the following error
Error occurred while installing the application:
adb server is out of date. killing...
* daemon started successfully *
** daemon still not runningerror: cannot connect to daemon
I have tried all sorts to no avail.
I tried different workspaces and different projects
I check FB for updates, but none
I uninstalled and reinstalled FB (twice)
I uninstalled AIR from my phone and let FB install 3.1, still no luck and trying again brings the same warning needing 3.1
I tried installing the latest adb from the Android SDK, then copied it to the Flex SDK 4.6. Still no luck.
If I run the app on device rather than debug then it works, but takes ages to start on the phone
If I publish the app it will push it to the device, once again taking ages to complete.
Once on the phone everything works ok.
I'm at a loss now
tried a load more things but then remembered I had switched on allow mock locations in the phones development settings. This was causing the problem. As soon as I switched it off everything started to work again. SO now I just have to put back all the other stuff that wasnt causing the issue ...