• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bookings module and modifying the log in module color.

Participant ,
Apr 26, 2012 Apr 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to allow members to post bookings or announcements when they have an event? I want to give the clients the option to post an event. My other question is related to changing the color of the log in page/box? There's a gray color that I want to get around because it doesn't compliment my website colors. I can change the color of the registration module when I add it to my dreamweaver design, but I can't figure out how to apply this to the log in module.

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Apr 26, 2012 Apr 26, 2012

Hi Legacys7,

Bookings and announcements can't be created through frontend. Only web apps can be created from inside the secure zone - http://kb.worldsecuresystems.com/733/bc_733.html#main_Adding_ability_for_CUSTOMERS_to_CREATE.2C_EDIT_and_PUBLISH_web_apps

Web apps can be setup to mimic the announcement module, so you're in luck. As for bookings, that can't be done.

With login forms colors, that's requires simple CSS change. Firebug the form, see which color code is applied to it and change the colo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,
Apr 26, 2012 Apr 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Legacys7,

Bookings and announcements can't be created through frontend. Only web apps can be created from inside the secure zone - http://kb.worldsecuresystems.com/733/bc_733.html#main_Adding_ability_for_CUSTOMERS_to_CREATE.2C_EDIT...

Web apps can be setup to mimic the announcement module, so you're in luck. As for bookings, that can't be done.

With login forms colors, that's requires simple CSS change. Firebug the form, see which color code is applied to it and change the color code.

Cheers,

mario

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 27, 2012 Apr 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Mario.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Way above the game and not easy to do for everyone but I got web apps and full booking and manageable with a web form and web apps only 🙂

It can be done but it's a++ stuff, but it's defo doable, I love web apps.

Can only think what I'll be doing when they new web apps finally launch in the future muhahaha.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Share the knowledge?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It would be a bigger document then any I have wrote on these forums. Would be like a paid video guide guide on a guide site 🙂 and some still would not get it.

Would need high level jquery knowledge, ajax knowledge and full in and outs of web apps and web forms.

Just stating to Mario that while way beyond being out of the box it is at least possible to make bookings without the booking form.

The other route which also has a high end JavaScript level is using the ecommerce and treating products as booking events. That actuall becomes more optional then the bookings module in many ways.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines