• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

authorization doesn't work

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2012 Apr 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use two computers (one of them a laptop); I have got problems with downloading ebooks with DRM protection. First the digital editions software didn't open, but the normal Adobe reader or when I tried to open the .acsm file it says "Fehler beim Abrufen der Lizenz Lizenzserver-Kommunikationsproblem: E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER": I tried to deauthorize the digital editions and authorize it again using the same identity, but it got worse.All my old books are not accessible anymore. I never changed my identity, but now on both computers my ebooks can't be read anymore.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2018 Jun 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i found that this is mainly caused because your urn:uuid gets changed from the time when those books were downloaded.. so, you will not be able to open and even i am looking for a solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines