9 Replies Latest reply: Feb 20, 2013 9:28 AM by Jeff A Wright RSS

Where can I download adobe photoshop elements 9

Lynnegram

Where can I download adobe photoshop elements 9 ?  I have purchased the program but I somehow misplaced the windows disc, I just have the Mac one.  I have my product key, just need the program

• 1. Re: Where can I download adobe photoshop elements 9
          Jeff A Wright Employee Hosts

We no longer have replacement media available for Photoshop Elements 9.  I would recommend continuing to attempt to locate your installation media.  Alternately since you have your serial number you can qualify for the upgrade pricing for Photoshop Elements 10.  You can find more informaton for Photoshop Elements 10 at http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements.html.

• 2. Re: Where can I download adobe photoshop elements 9
            sho0by

I had the same question, unfortunately a bad answer.  For a software company, this is unacceptable response and policy, especially for such high priced software.  If I bought it, you should atleast have a copy on your site for re-installation.  I had my PC hardware failure and I cannot find my CD.. and you are telling me I have to pay again!!

I wait for the day there is a alternative and I will be the first to abandon Adobe. 

• 3. Re: Where can I download adobe photoshop elements 9

Sho0by we don't have replacement media for Photoshop Elements 9 but you can follow the directions listed at http://prodesigntools.com/photoshop-elements-9-premiere-elements-9-direct-download-links.h tml to download the install files.  I would recommend that you also make a backup of the install files in case you need to install the software again in the future.

• 4. Re: Where can I download adobe photoshop elements 9
                Raimie H

I'm also looking for the download link for Elements 9. I bought it/downloaded it online and don't have a hard copy; I assumed that since it was sold ot me digitally, Adobe would keep it digitally available.

This is bad business practice, Adobe. It's hard to believe that there's any reason for taking it down other than trying to force people to upgrade. I'm certain your servers can accomodate it. I didn't sign up for a subscription service. I bought a product. This is the sort of thing that will turn a customer away for life.

• 5. Re: Where can I download adobe photoshop elements 9
                  batsumaru1970

Lynnegram: Yes, you can download Adobe Photoshop Elements 9. The only thing that you need to do is go to this LINK http://prodesigntools.com/photoshop-elements-9-premiere-elements-9-dir ect-download-links.html and download it. You need to follow the ADOBE download instructions.

First, you need to sign in with your Adobe ID. Second, go to the LINK I gave you and find Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 (PSE 9) Direct Download Links, them give a click to File 2 and download it (it takes time), them when it is done (downloaded) another click to File 1. After you finished downloading File 1, it will ask you to enter your Serial Number of the product. After you put the Serial Number of the your product, Adobe Elements 9 will be in your computer.

If for some reason you don't know or you don't remember the Serial Number of your product, go to your Account and Sign in with your Adobe ID, then go to "My products and Services" and it will tell you the Serial Number of the product.

You will find "My products and Services" on the top right side of the screen, where it say "Welcome xxxxx". Remember, to see "My products and Services" first you need to Sign in with your Adobe ID.  

• 6. Re: Where can I download adobe photoshop elements 9
                    batsumaru1970 Community Member

shoOby.

Yes, you can download Adobe Photoshop Elements 9. The only thing that you need to do is go to this LINK http://prodesigntools.com/photoshop-elements-9-premiere-elements-9-dir ect-download-links.html and download it. You need to follow the ADOBE download instructions.

First, you need to sign in with your Adobe ID. Second, go to the LINK I gave you and find Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 (PSE 9) Direct Download Links, them give a click to File 2 and download it (it takes time), them when it is done (downloaded) another click to File 1. After you finished downloading File 1, it will ask you to enter your Serial Number of the product. After you put the Serial Number of the your product, Adobe Elements 9 will be in your computer.

If for some reason you don't know or you don't remember the Serial Number of your product, go to your Account and Sign in with your Adobe ID, then go to "My products and Services" and it will tell you the Serial Number of the product.

You will find "My products and Services" on the top right side of the screen, where it say "Welcome xxxxx". Remember, to see "My products and Services" first you need to Sign in with your Adobe ID. 

• 7. Re: Where can I download adobe photoshop elements 9
                      sarahray10

I have Photoshop Elements 9, but misplaced the disk in the move and need to reload it after an error. I have the original receipt, as well as the serial number. I tried the ideas above. I signed in, used the installer and then clicked on and downloaded the program from the direct download link. It appeared to work, but when I go to open the file, it says: The following disk images couldn't be opened. Then it lists photoshop elements 9 and under reason, says "not recognized." Can anyone help me? (Also, I am using a Mac.)

• 8. Re: Where can I download adobe photoshop elements 9
                        sarahray10 Community Member

Jeff, I would really appreciate some help with this if you are able: I have Photoshop Elements 9, but misplaced the disk in the move and need to reload it after an error. I have the original receipt, as well as the serial number. I tried the ideas above. I signed in, used the installer and then clicked on and downloaded the program from the direct download link. It appeared to work, but when I go to open the file, it says: The following disk images couldn't be opened. Then it lists photoshop elements 9 and under reason, says "not recognized." Can anyone help me? (Also, I am using a Mac.)

• 9. Re: Where can I download adobe photoshop elements 9

Sarahray10 if you are facing problems downloading with the direct download instructions then please try a different web browser or alternate Internet connection.  For example if you are connected wirelessly try a wired connection.  If you are connected on a wired connection then try a different Internet provider.  You can take a USB drive to library for example and download from there.