1 person found this helpful
A few questions..
- You want someone to log in and see their company logo? Or is it that somoene visits the site and based on their location the logo and content is different?
- If the latter my question is then why? It is good to know your goals and what you want to achieve but also why, there may always be better options.
Some things with BC:
- Nothing is in place with BC to go to the City and postcode level of the visitor.
- Web apps currently do not interact with CRM Data other then know if a customer owns a web app item etc.
- You can not show CRM information or custom CRM fields etc to the website without having been logged in first. If you log in with the same credentials as an existing customer you can then push CRM data, cases, orders, custom CRM fields to them.
Thank you Liam, always good advises.
The province where I live is divided into twenty administrative regions. For each region, a company is assigned. So when a visitor land on the site, I must be able to view the logo and contact information of the company from the specific region.