1 Reply Latest reply on May 8, 2012 2:24 AM by try67

Validate or calculate one text field in form

creditunion123 Level 1

I have a form (several pages long) which has the same text field name on each page.  I have to have the same text field name as it is pulling the information from another source.

Example:  Page 1 has text field FormValues.accountNames_1

Page 2 has the same text field. 

I want to do two things really

Seperate the fields so they are not really linked.  The script will fill in the fields from each page seperately from the javascript inside the program

I will try to show example as I know I will not explain well

Page 1

Sponsoring Members

FormValues.accountNames_1

FormValues.accountNames_2

FormValues.accountNames_3

All sponsoring members listed on page 1 will automatically be signing authorities.They will prefill in from the web program.  Staff are to delete those prefilled names IF one of the signors is not to be a sponsoring member.  Lets say the person that fills into FormValues.accountNames_3 is deleted by staff from page 1

On page 2 we set up account authorization

So again there is a list of signors

FormValues.accountNames_1

FormValues.accountNames_2

FormValues.accountNames_3   

For each of these I need to tick if they are an Authorized Signatory or Authorized User

At present, if I delete out accountNames_3 on page 1 it also deletes out accountNames_3 on page 2.  I do not want that.  I want them to be mutually exclusive.

I then want to state that IF accountNames_3 IS NOT listed on page 1, then tick the box Authorized Signor

Is there anyway to do that in Adobe PDF (not LiveCycle)

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks