2 Replies Latest reply on May 1, 2012 11:17 PM by Silkrooster

    Photoshop Keyboard flyout ?

    StrongBeaver Level 3

      Is there a keyboard flyout for Photoshop for toggling photoshops keyboard short cuts for ALT and CTRL so forth.  A little keyboard with all of the common letters and numbersassociated with photoshop, that you can hide and unhide and with your tablet or hit a letter to lock it in place etc for specific keyboard commands,  without the need for a keyboard ?